Candelaria was a ghost town in Mineral County, Nevada located about 120 miles south of Falen. The location may be closed due to another local mining concern.
The area first received attention in 1864 when Mexican prospectors discovered silver. However it was not until 1879 when European prospectors came into the area that it became a mining town.
Lack of water prevented growth and the populations dwindled. The post office closed in 1939 and 1941 it was truly a ghost town.